Sports Day!


 I want to tell everything about Sports Day, but, well, it will take time so I guess I have to keep it simple. Heheheheh SPORTS DAY! *clap hands*

This year Sports Day was held in February 17th in Sport Centre. As usual, Sports Day is really great and fun and enjoyable! Lots of games were played. Every students must have 2-3 games each. At first I was disappointed because last year we played all games, but at the D-day I realized that 3 games were enough. I felt tired every 1 game, but it was fun as I told you.


So here is the picture of Fellingga and some other students from Yellow team. Shuffling!


Sack race from my team! Yeah!


Bakiak from Green team


Putra in Sponge Relay


Bang Yohannes, can you see how enthusiastic AND powerful your action was? Hehehe


Jayanti, Fellingga, and Trace "Photo viewing". These girls must got interesting pictures ;)


Captain team! Marfien is arranging his team strategy.


The pictures above were some quick reviews on Sports Day. The games I remember until now are Sack race, Sponge relay, and bakiak. Once again, IT WAS FUN and such a precious moment. Oh, the winner this year is Red Team (which is my team). Unfortunately, the winner wasn't announced on Friday, but on Monday morning because it was hot that afternoon and we had limited time. Hopefully in Sports Day 2013 we can get this memorable and enjoyable activity like the ones we had this year! Sports Day jjang!




Last picture, my 2 partners "in crime". RED TEAM!


FYI: The pictures above are not mine, they are belonged to Mr. Joseph and Jayanti. Sorry for no personal credit in the picture :')

0 comments:

Post a Comment