A Reflection on Art Projects

Hello! These past 2 months we've been working on some Art projects. Our school was having some big celebration, like Chinese New Year Assembly as I could tell. Well, we were doing some projects using recycle materials (so sad I couldn't take pictures... no need to know why.) It was lot of fun! Working on some CDs, spray paint, writing Chinese alphabets. I don't know what to call it, and plus I didn't make one. It's so hard for me to write, I was afraid I'd messed it up.

Anyway, I learnt lot of things. Before, I really did not know how to make a hole in the middle part of the CD. Seriously. I thought we would work using saw or some other sharp equipment. But thank God there was a thing that has flame. I don't really know how to call that stuff! *oops.

I discover that we really have to do Art projects with confidence! Or else, the result won't be great as what you have expected :)

p.s: Sorry for no picture. I really don't have the picture for this project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment