Rhythmical Activity

In our activity, I was grouped with Gloria, Jayanti, and Vivy. We danced Oppa Gangnam Style in front of the class. This activity had a relation to our topic which is rhytm and tempo.

Rhythm is not always about dancing. It's also not about how confident you are in following the beats. For me, rhythm can not always be heard, but it has to be felt. We have to feel the rhytm in order follow it.
I learned by myself that feeling should be used to follow the rhythm.

Where should I apply Rhythm? 
A lifelong learner should be able to apply every lesson not only in class, but also in real life. Right? I was thinking that rhythm should be used in musical activity (of course.) It is used in singing and also dancing. Applying rhythm needs synchronization. And this term taught me how to apply rhythm.

I'm thinking that rhythm is used to working together in a team.
Why? Team work doesn't have rhythm. And it doesn't need one.
Okay so that one is a wrong interpretation.
Team work needs rhythm. As we know, rhythm is the repetition of note regularly. It has pattern. Team work will also need this pattern. Students need to have the same 'rhythm' in a group. They have to have 1 mission and to succeed that mission, they need to do their work together as one. We cannot have 1 member of the group having another activity to do and having different priority. If a group is working together, regularly, holding the same mission vission priority, and walking in the right path, a harmony will be produced. This way, the mission will be accomplished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment