Educational Trip


I felt so excited about this trip, because this was my first trip abroad! Yahooooo!

So our Educational Trip was from May 17th-20th. 4 days, 3 nights. We spent two days at Batam and a day at Singapore. Well, that is pretty obvious since Singapore is an expensive country haha. But I don't really mind because I enjoy everything about the trip!

At the first day, we started briefing in school. Most of us chose to go to the airport by bus. We went to Pekanbaru at 07:30 AM. Our plane took off at 10. We had a 50 minutes flight to Batam. It wasn't long, but we loved every single time in the airport because all of us were fresh and excited.

Arrived in Batam

We arrived in Batam. One thing that keeps bugging me that there will always be long queue at the airport. I guess every airport does the same way! But it doesn't really matter anyway since I enjoy the trip so long queue will not be a really big problem ;)

After that we continued the schedule. We went to Barelang Bridge and Coastarina beach. It was fun!

At the second day, we came across to Batam with a ship. We took lot of pictures at the boat. This was the day when we went to Universal Studio for the whole day! Here some pictures I took:







p.s: WE HAVE TRIED TRANSFORMERS THE RIDE and all I can say that it was so awesome.. Glad to be there in the premiere!



Far-Far Away..

At Marita Museum!




At Merlion Park with international views


0 comments:

Post a Comment