Math Carnival

Two weeks ago, we had our first (and last) Math Carnival. The carnival itself is based on our lesson which is Probability. I was grouped with Aminy and Vivy. We came up with an idea of a game of shooting balloons with darts. Later that day, we prepared our station with tables and styrofoam. We managed to get some visitors; most of them would come back after playing several times. They couldn't get enough of the balloons!

What I learned from this activity : I got to interact with our visitors and learn how to encourage people to come to our station. We also got to work on our individual tasks to make everything easier. The Math Carnaval had pursued me to put my creativity into our game, so it feels really good that we could have a fun and interesting game on the day.

Our income was Rp 50.000, but that's not all that mattered. I've just gotten a precious experience and life-lessons from this :)

1 comments - Add Yours

Ms. May said...

Thanks for the nice entry Ruth. I am glad you learned the lessons from the practical activity that we had. You displayed good teamwork with your friends so I think you had a satisfactory result.

Post a Comment